Dec 22, 2011

ALHAMDULILLAH,THANK YOU ALLAH(;



assalamualaikum and a very good night. ok,as semua orang tau,hari ni is 22december 2011,THE BIG DAY<3
and the journey begins... wake up for subuh and iron my WHITE baju kurung,then,get my shower and i'm off to TUN FATIMAH with my parents and little sister,KURAPYA*hesh--' * then,it's raining along the road,not so heavy la tp long lasting punye hujan. erk,adekah hujan long lasting?? ala,hentam je. and my feeling,along the road,rase dupsap x henti2.yadayada,sape yang x cuak kann?? and we stoip for some breakfast since our perut pon dah dance dengan rancaknya. and me minum teh ais,then my mum ckp,"sejuk2 minum ais??" then that makcik kedai said,"nak sejukkan hati la tu" and aku pon like erk?? hahahaha.okay,continue with the journey and finally,HELLO TUN FATIMAH(; *me miss you laaa*menyehmenyeh =_________=
bile sampai,my parents was like,dah klua ke?? and aku rase kaki dah cairr.nooooo,i'm melting kott?? and then,to the toilet and lastly,BESTARI HALL,the KERMAT place.me saw the new bonda ucap2 about award....blablablabla.and lastly,all the candidates pon que depan class teacher masing2 and slip pon bertukar tgn. and guess what??
me,raja zarith najeeha raja zakaria, JB009K115,960331-01-7252,
GOT 8'As FOR MY PENILAIAN MENENGAH RENDAH 2011(;
~WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
okay,and quintessence 0913 got 129/144 straight a's
congratulations quints,me really love s all of you very mucho,NO DOUBT.. and our penat lelah selame nie,is not sia2(;we did it,and to the people yang x dapat straight a's,don't be sad okay?? work harder for SPM 2013,and makes sure result kite lg gempak coz' all f3 students are awesome,kann??okay,and this is te moments..












my slip(;

muke happy,

okay laa,itu je story utk hari ni.thanx to all yg wish me for today.really appreciate it.please pray for me okay,lastly,i would likje to thank my parents,teachers,friends,family,and all of you yang dah support me,help me,teach me,born me,raised me,take care of me and lots more,me really love you guys so very much <3
   













sincerely,
RAJAZARITHNAJEEHARAJAZAKARIA,
JBOO9K115,
PMR CANDIDATES 2011(;

1 comment:

  1. tahniah budak pandai..adik akak pun get straight 9A..rezeki tuhan nak bagi atas usaha anda semua :)

    ReplyDelete